People don’t like to be sold but they love to buy.
Creating an atmosphere that encourages the sale is your job as a salesperson.
You’ve searched for these quotes for sales success because deep-down you know that being a great salesperson is skill that can be nurtured and cultivated overtime.
I’ve compiled these quotes from Tony Robbins from various talks and his books. Some of these are very popular and will be familiar, others you won’t be able to find anywhere else without having listened to hours of his talks.
Hopefully, these nuggets from Tony’s brain will help you unlock and push towards reaching another level. You begin with you belief and mindset of what’s possible which fuels the results and outcomes re-affirming giving you confidence to keep performing.
Best Tony Robbins Quotes For Sales
1. “I can tell you the secret to happiness in one word: progress.”
2. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
3. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
4. “Learning how to control and direct your own mind and emotions and doing in a way that really gives you what you want versus what maybe your environment may be demanding from you right now.”
5. “People love to say that knowledge is power. But the truth is that knowledge is only potential power”
6. “The enemy of execution is complexity.”
7. “Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and they underestimate what they can do in two or three decades.”
8. “wealth creation is not an end in and of itself but is a crucial aspect of achieving a purposeful life,”
9. “Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.”
10. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right”
11. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible — the foundation for all success in life.”
12. “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions”
13. “Repetition is the mother of all skill”
14. “Remember: Rewards come in action, not in discussion.”
15. “passion is the genesis of genius”
16. “Hunger is the only differentiation in people; it’s not talent.”
17. “The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to a higher level — solve them now!”
18. “I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.”
19. “We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not”
20. “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”
21. “Success without fulfillment is failure”
22. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish”
23. “People are rewarded in public for what they practice for years in private.”
24. “Every day, work harder on yourself than anything else. ‘Cause if you become more intelligent, more valuable, more skilled, you can add more value to other people.”
25. “Any time you have difficulty making an important decision, you can be sure that it’s the result of being unclear about your values”
26. “To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.”
27. On Productivity and Self-Esteem: “Oh, my desk is messed up. Let me just arrange everything here, because you know what? I can complete all that and feel really good about myself because truthfully, self-esteem, and I hate that term because it’s overused. But a person’s sense of identity, our sense of certainty about our lives, our sense of worth is tied directly to our feeling that we control events, not events control us. We feel like events are controlling us Our self-esteem drops, our level of stress increases. So a lot of us do is try and get control of it by doing little things or by doing something we’re really good at.”
28. “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions. Ignore conventional wisdom.”
29. “I don’t believe in positive thinking. I don’t believe you should go to your garden and say there’s no weeds, there’s no weeds, there’s no weeds and do a bunch of affirmations I’ve got news for you. The weeds will take your garden. I believe in seeing life as it really is, but not worse than it is. Second, you have to see it better than it is. Otherwise, there’s no drive to make things better. You’ve got to get a vision for what you want.”
30. “Let me tell you what anyone who succeeds knows. You find anyone successful in any area like business, finance, emotion, they’re happy. They’re fulfilled. Here’s what they know. Number one, they know what they really want. Most people don’t know what they really want.”
31. Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.
32. “Everyone I know who succeeds, their work has become play for them. They have really found a way to enjoy what they do because they found an empowering purpose. Activity without purpose is the drain to your life. It’s a drain to fulfillment. It’s a drain to achievement.”
33. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
34. “What is time?
I mean, think about it. What is it? What would you say if somebody said, what is time? People have all kinds of interesting answers down there on the calendar. It’s it’s it’s a measure of activity, some people say. But I would say to you that time is nothing but emotion. Time is a feeling. And we forget that. And that’s why we get stressed, because we don’t think about our feelings. We create to do lists. We focus on activities. And very often we get all of our To-Do list done and we cross off all the activities, but we’re still not fulfilled. And many times we’ve got a bunch of movement, but we really don’t have any achievement, much less good feelings that we’re pursuing.
35. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
36. “The power of focus. Just by changing what we focus on, we change literally what we feel. What you focus on to a great extent determines whether you’re succeeding or whether you’re failing in your business, in your career with your children in intimate relationships as well.”
37. “You want to change your life fast? Then trade your expectation for appreciation; you’ll have a whole new life.”
38. “Where FOCUS goes, energy flows! Remember, what we FEEL is a result of what we’re choosing to FOCUS on.”
39. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
40. “When you take control of your emotions, you can build confidence – just like any other skill.”
41. “In business and in life. The way you focus your mind will determine your success or failure. Here’s the challenge. Most of us don’t direct our focus because we’re in reaction to environmental stimulus.”
42. “But see, life doesn’t give things to you. It doesn’t give you challenges when you’re ready for them. It’s like just when everything is going great. That’s when life come by and gives a little test that’s like when our creator says it’s time for you to grow and you’re not ready for it, so you’re going to grow the most right now.”
43. You cannot manage what you can’t measure. So you’ve got to stop and measure it and say this is what it’s going to be and this is how I’m going to achieve it
As Zig Ziglar once said, a Timid sales person has skinny kids.
Really hope this post helped provide some clarity into whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish. Quotes by some people can viewed as stupid, not useful, or trite. But as Charlie Munger says, “what’s trite is often right” meaning there’s a truth to these overused sayings. They contain some wisdom that’s overlooked or seem too simple.
Please let me know if this has helped, share any quotes or thoughts that ring true to you.
Go out there and close the sale!